As sustainability consultants with an outstanding track record in innovation and best practice, Terrafiniti is dedicated to helping organisations manage their sustainability and CSR challenges with innovative, creative and effective tools that deliver results.
We help companies achieve results by developing strategic responses to build long-term value and uncover new opportunities.
With 40+ years collective experience in consulting, our sustainability consultants have worked with blue-chip companies, SMEs, NGOs and government agencies around the world.
On this page
Joss Tantram: sustainability consultant
I can bring over 20 years’ experience advancing the practice of sustainability and sustainable corporate strategy to help you achieve your goals. I have trained executives from the world’s biggest companies, delivering value on five continents.
Can I help you? Maybe…
Yes, if you want to:
- Reduce your risk, win new customers and clients
- Identify what you depend on for success & how you can sustain and grow
- Create a compelling narrative for sustainability that speaks to investors, stakeholders, customers & staff
- Shape your reporting & benchmark your performance
- Explore & deliver what lies beyond business as usual.
Many sustainability practitioners struggle to gain leadership buy-in and build sustainability into the purpose and practice of their businesses.
Many just need a clear, concise and powerful plan of action.
Some headline facts:
- Twenty plus years in sustainability consultancy with global companies, government & NGOs
- Innovative, practical focus
Written 5 books at the leading edge of sustainability
- Built sustainability strategies for leading companies
- Built and lead WWF International’s One Planet Leaders Programme 2005-2010
- Delivered training in Brazil, the Philippines, Australia, Canada, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, the Netherlands & throughout the UK
- Contributor to leading global sustainability websites.
I work with:
- Business owners
- Corporate leaders
- C-Suite executives
- Chief Sustainability Officers
- Sustainability & CSR Directors
- High growth companies
- FTSE 100 & Fortune 500 companies
- Charities and Foundations
- The multi-nationals of the future.
If you want sustainability & CSR that grows and drives your business I can assist you in developing a clear, powerful plan of action via advice, coaching, bespoke training or consultancy.
Dr Dominic Tantram: sustainability consultant
Unlike most sustainability/CSR consultants I’ve helped people identify the real social and environmental issues they need to tackle to reduce risk and build business value.
My approach is based upon tackling issues at their root, not treating the symptoms.
I’ve worked with sustainability managers, managing directors, CEOs, technical and operational staff and many others to cut through the complexity of sustainability and build realistic and tangible actions.
Can I help you? …. Maybe
Yes, if you want to:
- Reduce risk
- Enhance company reputation
- Develop capacity and resilience
- Save money
- Build long-term value
What can I help you do?
- Build support across the organisation
- Explore and identify a ‘corporate’ business case
- Help integrate CSR/sustainability across functions
- Develop plans with your leadership/board.
What can I help your company/organisation do?
- Identify and prioritise social & environmental issues
- Examine issues in the context of global trends and your business situation
- Develop vision
- Explore ambitions
- Establish priorities
- Set goals, targets and KPIs
- Engage stakeholders
- Advance implementation plans.
SOME QUICK FACTS
- I have worked in sustainability for over 25 years
- I’m a Chartered Environmentalist and Fellow of the Institute of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability (ICRS)
- I was one of the original developers and tutors on WWF International’s One Planet Leaders Executive Training Programme in Sustainability
- I have worked for companies, NGOs and Governments around the world.
The top five reasons to choose us
We have provided sustainability consultancy and training to small, medium and multinational companies, government and NGOs.
We are qualified sustainability consultancy professionals, with scientific backgrounds and over 40 years’ experience in sustainability and business.
We translate the challenges of sustainability into business relevant actions that you can use. We’ll help you target the areas where you can save money, reduce risk, exploit opportunities and build value.
We specialise in sustainability innovation, developing creative thinking and practical tools for the scale of the challenges sustainability presents.
We provide targeted, cost-effective services in ways that work and suit you.
Terrafiniti’s two founding partners / prime sustainability consultants are two of only six inaugural Working Fellows in the Institute of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability. Chair of the ICRS, Claudine Blamey said, “Offering Fellowship to the very best CRS practitioners strengthens the profession and the Institute. Those selected have a wide range of skills and experiences and over the course of their careers they have successfully addressed the broad spectrum of issues and challenges that confront those working in the sector.”
Terrafiniti LLP is a member of 1% for the Planet, an alliance of businesses that donate at least 1% of their annual revenues to environmental organisations worldwide. Members of 1% for the Planet recognise that environmental social sustainability requires actions and activity beyond the direct influence of their organisations and that the future of their business relies upon healthy and viable societies and ecosystems.
Working with us
We have extensive experience in sustainability consultancy and use our expertise and understanding to focus upon presenting complex issues as simply and clearly with an emphasis on developing your capacity to build sustainable business value.
Our approach is friendly and open, providing real advice and support that’s useful. If we don’t think we can help we’ll say so.
We’re always happy to discuss your requirements. We can sit down with you to review your needs and provide an outline of how we can assist you.
contact us now >> to arrange a free 30 minute consultation.
How can we help you?
We provide free guides to important topics to help you get ahead.
To explore click here >>
We love to talk – get in touch to discuss your sustainability issues click here >>